Ludrukafaren’s full name is Khazâd-lûdrûkafâren-ish-ged-en-mornlûdrûkar which directly translates to: Dwarven Earth City that Battles the Tomb.
The Goblin infestation of [[Ludrukafaren#Marnak Burg|Marnak Burg]] has been officially declared over and despite the reclaiming of the Burg, the occasional Goblin can be spotted lurking in the shadows. There exists a reward for any killed Goblin within the city limits of 2 silver provided the head is brought in for inspection.
Ludrukafaren is made up of 5 Burgs – or sub-sections – each with their own Burgomeister that governs. The Burgs within Ludrukafaren are as follows:
Aur Burg is one of the oldest Burgs in Ludrukafaren and is home to the merchant district.
Brugomeister: Granan Dwelvemight (Male Dwarf)
- Population: ~7,400
- Aur Burg used to be the ‘capital’ Burg in Ludrukafaren
- Aur means Gold in Dwarven.
Brugomeister: Breatra Ironshield (Female Dwarf)
- Telormar means forge in Dwarven.
Brugomeister: Yori Orin (Male Dwarf)
- Dormark means anvil in Dwarven.
Burgomeister: High Priest Ianward Arroway (Male Human)
- Mal means true in Dwarven.
Elaug Olvir Burg
Burgomeister: Alaunaste Noqurdon (Female Drow Matriarch)
- Elaug Olvir means Drow Haven in Drow.
- Often called Mag Burg by some out of earshot of the Drow…Mag means ‘Black’ in Dwarven.
In addition to the major burgs, the city does have a number of minor Burgs that abut the major city; some closer than others. These burgs do not contain a Burgomeister, but do have representatives for the City Council.
- Gurn means green in Dwarven
- Marnak means rune in Dwarven
This Burg has direct oversight by [[Ludrukafaren#Mal Burg|Mal Burg]] and produces much of the foodstuffs for the city.
- Rice Burg is one of the few burgs in the city that are Human named.
- Water Burg